Noted theoretical physicist Stephen Hawking has stated on multiple occasions that, if extraterrestrials visit Earth, they will be hostile. And just recently, another physicist announced his grim outlook for alien visitation.
During his recent presentation at the 28th General Assembly of the International Astronomical Union in Beijing, astrophysicist Brian P. Schmidt advised against attempting contact with intelligent extraterrestrials. According to Space Daily, Schmidt stated, “I think it is probably not the smartest thing to tell the aliens where we are, as any encounter with aliens may not be a happy one.”
But Schmidt, who won the 2011 Nobel Prize in physics, also suggests that extraterrestrials are so far away from Earth that an alien attack isn’t something with which Earthlings should be concerned. He explained, “It will be so far away and it takes so long to travel from point A to point B in the universe that [an alien encounter] won’t be a problem.”
Jill Tarter, former director of the Center for SETI Research, announced earlier this year that she disagrees with the cynical views of alien visitation like those of Stephen Hawking. She said, “While Sir Stephen Hawking warned that alien life might try to conquer or colonize Earth, I respectfully disagree.”
Although views related to possible motives of visiting extraterrestrials differ, the topic of intelligent extraterrestrial life is being discussed more often by leading scientific minds.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115