According to new atmospheric-modeling research, the planet Gliese 581d, like its neighbor Gliese 581g, may lie in the star’s “habitable zone”—the region where a planet’s temperature can sustain liquid water on its surface. The new research supports similar studies from earlier this year.
Research suggests Gliese 581d is rocky like Earth, and probably seven to eight times the size of Earth.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- New Hampshire witness says UFO chased jet (VIDEO)
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo