According to new atmospheric-modeling research, the planet Gliese 581d, like its neighbor Gliese 581g, may lie in the star’s “habitable zone”—the region where a planet’s temperature can sustain liquid water on its surface. The new research supports similar studies from earlier this year.
Research suggests Gliese 581d is rocky like Earth, and probably seven to eight times the size of Earth.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Latest UFO News – October 2, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Report on US Navy UFO encounter leaked
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019