According to new atmospheric-modeling research, the planet Gliese 581d, like its neighbor Gliese 581g, may lie in the star’s “habitable zone”—the region where a planet’s temperature can sustain liquid water on its surface. The new research supports similar studies from earlier this year.
Research suggests Gliese 581d is rocky like Earth, and probably seven to eight times the size of Earth.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood