According to new atmospheric-modeling research, the planet Gliese 581d, like its neighbor Gliese 581g, may lie in the star’s “habitable zone”—the region where a planet’s temperature can sustain liquid water on its surface. The new research supports similar studies from earlier this year.
Research suggests Gliese 581d is rocky like Earth, and probably seven to eight times the size of Earth.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Report of UFO over nuclear plant in Nebraska found in recently declassified documents
- Robert Powell – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – October 24, 2017