According to new atmospheric-modeling research, the planet Gliese 581d, like its neighbor Gliese 581g, may lie in the star’s “habitable zone”—the region where a planet’s temperature can sustain liquid water on its surface. The new research supports similar studies from earlier this year.
Research suggests Gliese 581d is rocky like Earth, and probably seven to eight times the size of Earth.
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson