We received an email from a reader with an alleged Top Secret USAF document attached. We are unsure of their validity, but we are posting them for your review.
The emailer wrote:
Without revealing too much, my dad was a high-ranking Air Force General. As such he had a few northern US bases under his command. He recently passed away but before he did he gave to me some documents and said he wanted to get this information out. I have found that most of what my dad had in his possession is already on the internet, except for what I am sending you. I am not sure if this has been declassified or not and I cannot find information regarding this. I would prefer to stay anonymous, so I am not giving you contact information for fear of government reprisal. You may say what you will about what I sent as long as this gets out to the public for their scrutiny!
Here is the document which had this photo attached.
Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
I asked UFO-Nukes expert Robert Hastings his opinion on this document, he said “Total [B.S.]. Guards at air force bases are APs or SPs, not MPs. That is only one thing wrong with it.” I asked several other Air Force servicemen their opinion and they all agreed with Hastings. – Alejandro
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood
- OpenMinds.tv in WikiLeaks as reference for Bill Clinton’s UFO interests and remarks
- Witness spots UFO while waiting for rocket launch
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- ‘Starfish’ disc UFO photographed over Tucson