There has been a growing trend in the last few years for schools in the UK to use aliens and UFOs to inspire elementary school students. It seems aliens have even invaded Christmas in one school in York.
This year’s school Christmas nativity play at Minster School will be centered on extraterrestrial visitors who have come to investigate the star of Christmas. The aliens are called the “light people,” and upon their arrival they ask other children what Christmas is. The explanation is given with song and dance, and reenactments.
Pre-prep department head Jane Donaldson told the York Press: “There’s huge excitement in the department. The reception class – who play the light people – even do an alien dance to Star Man by David Bowie.”
The Minster School was founded in 627 by the first Archbishop of York, and then re-founded in 1903. Originally intended to educate choristers, it still has a strong focus on music. Many students are choristers.
50 students will take part in the play, which is the main Christmas production for the school this year.
Keep an eye out for the Issue #24 of Open Minds Magazine (available late January) for a full length story on UK schools and their use of staged alien abductions and UFO crashes to inspire students.
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Cheryl Costa – UFOs by the Numbers – April 10, 2017
- Jimmy Kimmel asks another former president about UFO secrets
- Exclusive full interview of former Arizona governor discussing his Phoenix Lights UFO sighting (Video)
- The disappearance of the UK’s “most spectacular” UFO photo
- Kurt Russell alleges he witnessed famous Phoenix UFO event (VIDEO)
- Charles Lamoureux – New Canadian UFO Documentary – July 10, 2017
- Indiana witness illustrates UFO moving overhead
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy