Story via Bit-Gamer.net
Saints Row 4 has been refused classification in Australia thanks to its inclusion of a weapon called the Alien Anal Probe and an alien drug that grants superpowers upon smoking it.
The Australian Classification Board announced its decision adding that the game ‘includes interactive, visual depictions of implied sexual violence which are not justified by context’. The Board justifies its findings with a description of how the alien probe weapon is used in the game against enemies and civilians and which leaves little ambiguity to what it is actually doing.
Read the full story at Bit-Gamer.net.
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Disc UFO caught on camera moving out of bay
- Grant Cameron – UFO Disclosure and Trump – November 14, 2016
- UFO reported hovering over Florida residential neighborhood