Story via Bit-Gamer.net
Saints Row 4 has been refused classification in Australia thanks to its inclusion of a weapon called the Alien Anal Probe and an alien drug that grants superpowers upon smoking it.
The Australian Classification Board announced its decision adding that the game ‘includes interactive, visual depictions of implied sexual violence which are not justified by context’. The Board justifies its findings with a description of how the alien probe weapon is used in the game against enemies and civilians and which leaves little ambiguity to what it is actually doing.
Read the full story at Bit-Gamer.net.
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019