Story via Bit-Gamer.net
Saints Row 4 has been refused classification in Australia thanks to its inclusion of a weapon called the Alien Anal Probe and an alien drug that grants superpowers upon smoking it.
The Australian Classification Board announced its decision adding that the game ‘includes interactive, visual depictions of implied sexual violence which are not justified by context’. The Board justifies its findings with a description of how the alien probe weapon is used in the game against enemies and civilians and which leaves little ambiguity to what it is actually doing.
Read the full story at Bit-Gamer.net.
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Roswell alien autopsy: A summary of the truth behind the video that shocked the world
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Famous alien autopsy film confession reignites debate
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019