The full trailer for the upcoming film titled Alien Abduction was recently released.
This movie will be in the found-footage format, where the illusion is created that what is shown in the film is real video content shot by the on-screen characters, therefore suggesting that the audience is watching authentic footage. Although some who watch this film will likely fall for this gimmick, Alien Abduction is simply an entertaining independent film being released by IFC Midnight. But, the film’s story is reportedly based on true events.
The film’s synopsis simply describes, “A vacationing family encounters an alien threat and is based on the real-life Brown Mountain Lights phenomenon.” The Brown Mountain Lights are, indeed, a very real phenomenon of mysterious lights that have been reported near Brown Mountain in North Carolina for at least a century.
Alien Abduction is scheduled to hit theaters on April 4, 2014.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered