The full trailer for the upcoming film titled Alien Abduction was recently released.
This movie will be in the found-footage format, where the illusion is created that what is shown in the film is real video content shot by the on-screen characters, therefore suggesting that the audience is watching authentic footage. Although some who watch this film will likely fall for this gimmick, Alien Abduction is simply an entertaining independent film being released by IFC Midnight. But, the film’s story is reportedly based on true events.
The film’s synopsis simply describes, “A vacationing family encounters an alien threat and is based on the real-life Brown Mountain Lights phenomenon.” The Brown Mountain Lights are, indeed, a very real phenomenon of mysterious lights that have been reported near Brown Mountain in North Carolina for at least a century.
Alien Abduction is scheduled to hit theaters on April 4, 2014.
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recent Government UFO Announcements – June 18, 2019
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Luis Elizondo, Former Head of the Pentagon’s UFO Project
- Kevin Day – UFOs Observed on Navy Radar Systems – May 14, 2019
- Dr. Eric Davis: Investigating and Experiencing the Paranormal – April 30, 2019
- Anthony Lappe – Producer of Unidentified: Inside America’s UFO Investigation – May 21, 2019
- Lee Speigel, UFO News and Updates – August 21, 2019