Another superstar celebrity has chimed in on the topics of ETs and UFOs. This time it is fourteen-time Grammy winner Alicia Keys. This is what she had to say in an interview this week with BuzzFeed:
Do you believe that aliens exist?
AK: Yeah, I do [laughs].
Do you think they’ll visit earth?
AK: I think they’re here now [laughing].
Living among us?
You ever meet anyone you think is an alien?
AK: Yeah, I’ve met some serious aliens in my life, for sure [laughs]. I’m sure you’ve seen a UFO. Haven’t all of us seen something flying in the sky, and it’s at some random time of night that doesn’t make sense, and it’s not the shape of a plane?
If an alien wanted to take you to space, would you go?
AK: I don’t know if I’d go with an alien to space. I would have to feel the alien’s vibe. I’m a vibe person. If it was ET, I may go [laughs].
He seemed pretty legit.
AK: Exactly. It had to be the right vibe. If it was one of those crazy, nutso dudes my brother watches — he always wants me to watch these movies with him and I’m like,No! — I wouldn’t go with that one.
You could sing for them.
AK: Yeah, we’d just go vibe out. K3yz, the name of my ship. Now if that’s not a damn good story, I don’t know what you’ve got.
(End of interview excerpt)
Alicia Keys adds herself to the list of the growing number of celebrities willing to discuss their open minded approach to the topics of UFOs and extraterrestrials. Some of the other celebrities whose opinions on these matters have made headlines recently are Rihanna, Ryan Adams, Russell Crowe, Jaden Smith, and special effects guru Doug Trumbull. Promoting the latest Star Trek movie, director J.J Abrams and actress Alice Eve, broached the topic of UFOs, suggesting there is more to the phenomenon than NASA is willing to share.
The more celebrities are willing to talk about these topics it is possible that the general public will feel more comfortable as well. Often people feel a little hesitant to talk about UFOs in fear of being seen as part of the aluminum hat club.
- Alleged UFO photos over China Lake analyzed
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Tom DeLonge strikes UFO gold
- Montana and military involvement with UFOs
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018