An Alaskan witness at Wasilla reported watching and videotaping two bright orange, oval-shaped UFOs, according to testimony in Case 43911 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was loading her children into a vehicle for a trip to a haunted house when the objects were first noticed about 7:50 p.m. on October 27, 2012.
“I saw two bright, orange, oval-shaped objects coming through the trees and going straight up,” the witness stated. “My first reaction was to scream and point.”
The witness felt positive it was not a plane because the objects were moving straight up.
“I took a picture and tried to get a video, but I was a little shaky and scared. I watched it until I could no longer see it and was scared out of my mind.I know this was a UFO sighting.”
The report indicates the object were seen under 500 feet and less than 500 feet from the witness. Wasilla is a city in Matanuska-Susitna Borough, Alaska, population 8,621. The case was reported to MUFON November 14, 2012, investigated by Alaska MUFON, and closed as an Unknown.
Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- David Beaty – USS Nimitz UFO Encounter – January 22, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- History’s New UFO Reality Show to Premiere May 31
- Nick Pope – Recently Released Government Documents – February 5, 2019
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Larry Hatch, UFO Database Creator, Remembered