Launched in 2014 as the world’s first exhibition on the phenomenon and research of crop circles in a natural science museum – the “Crop Circle Exhibition & Information Centre” – has found its home this year in the new spacious Honeystreet Mill Café, near Alton Barnes in Wiltshire. After a burglary into the winter storage of the exhibition and the theft of essential parts of the display and technical equipment, the exhibition organizers ask crop circle enthusiasts now via crowdfunding for support for the coming summer.
The burglary (read more about it here) of the winter storage rooms was discovered a few weeks ago when the exhibition was to be transported to their new home. High-quality exhibits and panels as well as technical equipment such as digital photo and video frames, cameras, headphones and video projector were stolen. “The total loss was in excess of 5.000 British Pounds (about 6.700 US-Dollar),” reports Monique Klinkenbergh, who had curated and designed the exhibition together with crop circle researcher Andreas Müller originally for the cultural-historical “Wiltshire Museum” in Devizes, GreWi reported. Since then they expanded and supplemented the annual summer exhibition in Wiltshire.
“The exhibition itself was always meant as a self-financed and self-sustained non-profit information and educational project,“ explains Müller. “While previous exhibitions have been a visitor’s success and had already set a visitor’s record in 2014 for the Wiltshire Museum, otherwise known for its original archaeological finds from ancient Stonehenge they always left a financial four-figure loss every year to compensate. Therefore the current theft caused a painful gap.”
For this reason, the exhibition organizers and their numerous volunteers now turn to all crop circle friends who would like to support the exhibition with a private crowdfunding campaign financially: “On the website of the exhibition, there is a donation-button, and if you donate 10 GBP (about 13 US-Dollar) or more, you will receive a copy of the ‘Exhibition at Home’ – your digital edition of the Crop Circle Exhibition, featuring all the (updated) information panels of our previous exhibitions.“
“Every little support is a great help to us” conclude Klinkenbergh and Müller and thank all supporters in advance.
– If you want to support the “Crop Circle Exhibition & Information Center” please visit its website HERE.
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Third DoD UFO video is posted with Washington Post article