England’s crop circle season is in full swing, with at least two new designs appearing in fields during the first week and a half of June. According to Steve and Karen Alexander’s website TemporaryTemples.co.uk:
The English crop circle season starts, tentatively, in May though occasionally a formation has been known to arrive as early as April. In these months the formations are few. The major events happen in late July and early August. By far the best time to visit is last weekend in July/first weekend in August.
Steve has photographed crop circles for more than twenty years, and he and Karen publish annual year books that contain all the circles that appear each year. They also publish photos of the latest circles on their website. One of the latest patterns appeared on Saturday, June 9 in field of young winter wheat in the Wiltshire area of Woodborough Hill.
This crop circle consisted of three similar designs that, according to crop circle researcher Lucy Pringle, resembled “Sun Fish.” The website CropCircleConnector.com reports that the field’s farmer did not want the designs drawing crowds into his field, so he mowed the crops down, and the crop circle is”now effectively gone.”
Another recent crop circle appeared in a Manton Drove, Wiltshire barley field on Saturday, June 2.
One expert suggests this Manton Drove crop circle was created by humans. According to This is Wiltshire, Dr. Horace R. Drew explains, “It is often hard to tell whether a new crop picture might beparanormal or human-made. Recently I found a new method to detect human ‘board marks’ from aerial images, by using a standard Photoshop program to reduce midtone contrast.” Drew further states that the Manton Drove crop circle shows “a series of regularly striped features, which could perhaps be human board marks.” And Drew feels there is nothing clever about the design of this circle either, suggesting the human designers simply copied “a ‘Polar Clock 3’ screensaver that can be downloaded free off the web.”
Some crop circles possess certain characteristics indicating mysterious origins, but many are proven to be human-created. For more images and information about the mystery of crop circles, visit Steve and Karen Alexander’s website.
- $10,000 reward offered to decipher Roswell UFO memo
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Triangle UFO videotaped low over Virginia
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Florida witness captures UFO on photo
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes