In late August, early September 1951, a historical and spectacular series of sightings of multiple formations of nocturnal lights occurred in the skies over northwestern Texas. The “Lubbock Lights,” as they are known, specifically refer to the appearance of eighteen to twenty bright objects proceeding in a “V” formation over Lubbock, as documented by five photos taken by a college student on the evening of August 30.
- Utah witness takes multiple photos of disc UFO
- Colorado UFO witness photographs ‘metallic objects’ moving overhead
- UFO captured on video by drone over North Carolina
- Nevada camper captures UFO in video
- Hillary campaign manager held UFO meeting with USAF generals, rock star and top secret aircraft developer
- Is a U.S. Air Force general from Wright-Patterson helping Tom DeLonge obtain official UFO disclosure?
- Multiple UFOs reported 20 feet over Pennsylvania homes
- UFO and secret alien base reports found in declassified U.S. Forest Service documents
- Triangle UFO close encounter reported over Ohio
- Arkansas witness reports triangle UFO at tree top