Four West Virginia witnesses at Barboursville reported watching lights in a rotating triangle formation that they could not identify, according to testimony in Case 61100 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness was sitting outside with his wife and two friends about 1:45 a.m. on October 10, 2014, when the lights were first noticed.
“I looked over to the western sky and noticed three objects moving in a sideways triangle fashion,” the witness stated. “They were brighter than stars. I thought they may have been aircraft but the triangle formation began to rotate.”
The four witnesses became very interested in watching the lights.
“The formation continued to rotate and change direction, and then began the dull pulsating light emitting from the lights.”
And then the formation broke up.
“The rotating stopped. Two lights departed from the formation going in a slow southward direction and disappeared. The remaining light continued moving eastward and then stopped. It hovered and pulsated and then disappeared with no trace.”
The entire event lasted about 10 minutes.
No images or videos were included with the MUFON report, which was filed on October 31, 2014. West Virginia MUFON is investigating. Barboursville is a village in Cabell County, West Virginia, population 3,964.
MUFON has been receiving more UFO reports from West Virginia than it normally gets. Nine total UFO investigations are underway for cases that occurred during October. Previous October West Virginia case coverage includes: West Virginia witness says UFO hovered over Bridgeport Fire Department; UFO hovering near Morgantown, West Virginia; West Virginia UFOs: New sighting describes cigar UFO hovering under 500 feet, and Uptick in West Virginia low flying UFO cases.
Please keep in mind that most UFOs can be identified as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to mufon.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis