Discovery Communications’ Science Channel will air six consecutive hours of Uncovering Aliens beginning Wednesday, January 15.
One episode of the show premiered on Discovery’s Animal Planet on December 15, 2013. That episode, titled “Black Ops Conspiracy,” will re-air on the Science Channel, along with two other previously unaired episodes.
According to the schedule published on Science Channel’s website, the Uncovering Aliens marathon begins at 8:00 p.m. (the times listed are for both ET and PT):
Then these episode will immediately repeat at 11:00 p.m., 12:00 a.m., and 1:00 a.m. respectively.
All three episodes will be shown again in succession on Friday, January 17 beginning at 3:00 a.m.
The team of investigators featured on Uncovering Aliens includes Derrel Sims, Steven Jones, Mike Bara, and Open Minds‘ Maureen Elsberry.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility