A new trailer for the upcoming film Cowboys & Aliens debuted last night during the popular show American Idol, showing just how confident the film’s creators are that the movie will appeal to a large audience.
The film is being heavily marketed, with trailers premiering to the largest audiences possible. A teaser trailer for Cowboys & Aliens debuted during the Super Bowl earlier in the year—the largest U.S. television audience for a single broadcast ever. The latest trailer was shown during American Idol, one of the most watched programs currently on U.S. television.
The invading extraterrestrials aren’t completely revealed in this trailer, but a hand is shown to tease the viewer.
View the new trailer below.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis