A new trailer for the upcoming film Cowboys & Aliens debuted last night during the popular show American Idol, showing just how confident the film’s creators are that the movie will appeal to a large audience.
The film is being heavily marketed, with trailers premiering to the largest audiences possible. A teaser trailer for Cowboys & Aliens debuted during the Super Bowl earlier in the year—the largest U.S. television audience for a single broadcast ever. The latest trailer was shown during American Idol, one of the most watched programs currently on U.S. television.
The invading extraterrestrials aren’t completely revealed in this trailer, but a hand is shown to tease the viewer.
View the new trailer below.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019