An employee at the Fort McMurray Airport in Alberta, Canada unknowingly took photos of UFOs and orbs on October 27, 2003.
Kevin J was working at the airport as the Manager of Operations and Maintenance at the time the photos were taken. He explains that he had a habit of photographing airplanes at the airport. On this particular day, he took photos of some parked airplanes belonging to the Alberta government, which has a Water Bomber Base there for fighting wildfires.
The photographer submitted these photos to Open Minds, explaining that, when he reviewed the photos on his computer, he noticed aerial objects in the photos that he hadn’t noticed when he shot the photos. These photos show UFOs over the airport, as well as a few scattered orbs.
Kevin J explains,
It was raining so I am not sure if these were reflections of rain drops or not. Their are also some birds in the photos and orbs which I believe are reflected water drops from the flash of the camera. The other images I can’t explain . . . Their were no helicopters or airplane flying at the moment I took these pictures.
If you would like to share your thoughts about these photos, post a comment below, or post on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- VIDEO: Stanton Friedman’s Last Visit to the Roswell UFO Festival
- Ryan Sprague – State of Ufology – August 28, 2018
- Congressional Hearing on UFOs Suggested by Space Subcommittee Member
- UFO Updates – Bigelow, New UK UFO Files and Scott Kelly – May 8, 2018
- Will new Space Force combat aliens?
- James Abbott – The Outsider’s Guide to UFOs: Mystery and Science – June 26, 2018
- Roswell 2018: An End of An Era – July 10, 2018
- Video: UFOs…Seriously LIVE – Episode 1
- UFO Headlines 8/3/2018