Image credit: AMMACH Project/YouTube
An English politician who claims he has been abducted by aliens will share his story in an upcoming television documentary.
Independent production company Off The Fence is producing the documentary for Channel 4, in which Simon Parkes will discuss his experiences with extraterrestrials. Parkes is a councillor on the town council of the English town of Whitby in North Yorkshire. According to the Whitby Gazette, the crew filming the show, titled Confessions of an Alien Abductee, “followed him on a visit to the RAF Fylingdales base” and filmed him “speaking about his experiences which began as far back as six months when he had an encounter with aliens in his cot through his teens and into adulthood.”
Parkes made headlines in early 2012 when he claimed that his real mother is a nine-foot-tall green extraterrestrial. In an interview with the AMMACH Project, he provided detailed accounts of his life-long interactions with extraterrestrial and interdimensional beings.
Speaking about the upcoming documentary, Parkes explains, “What we are trying to do is show I am an ordinary person, not someone challenged with any mental difficulties, that I am the sort of person who is believable and they filmed me during an ordinary day.”
Channel 4 is reportedly “very excited” about the documentary. But the station has yet to announce when Confessions of an Alien Abductee will air.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019