In this episode we talk about more UFO cases highlighted by the History channel in preparation for upcoming Project Blue Book Show, space news, the increasing credibility of the UFO subject, and ufo community controversy. Exciting stuff, people!
We take a look at the serious topic and related issues of objects observed in the skies above us that remain a mystery. Host Alejandro Rojas shares updates and credible information regarding Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs) including the search for extraterrestrial life and our quest to become a space fairing species.
Alejandro is a journalist who has covered the UFO topic for nearly 20 years. He also writes about space, science, science-fiction, and entertainment. He has been featured on many television programs and recently gave a presentation on the effort to get humans to Mars for National Geographic’s San Diego Comic-Con Nerd Nite party.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018