A New Jersey witness at Edison reported watching three “rocket-looking” objects crossing the sky north to south beginning at 10:05 p.m. on December 18, 2014, according to testimony in Case 62064 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just stepped outside with an uncle when the objects were first seen.
“Looked up and three objects came from the north to the south about at two-second intervals right over our heads,” the witness stated.
The witness described the objects.
“They appeared to be rocket-looking by the flame-like light coming out the back of them. There were misty clouds they were traveling through (in and out) and I could get a clear look at their shape, which was solid and missile-like with no wings.”
The witness says he is able to see known objects in the sky constantly.
“I live near three major airports, so I see jets all the time. At night there is a constant display of about 4-8 at any given time. These were silent and lower than the other jets in the area.”
The witness is trying to rule out anything known.
“They looked like shooting stars, but were traveling at conventional speed as compared to other jets flying overhead at other times. My uncle witnessed them also but his vision is not that great. But he did see the yellow flame-like light coming out the back of these three objects.”
Edison is a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, population 99,967.
New Jersey has a current UFO Alert Rating of 5 with a low number of recent reports nationally. New Jersey had 5 UFO reports that occurred during November 2014 – calculated at 0.56 sightings per million population.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 4.01 or higher reports per million residents are rated an Alert 1; 3.01 – 4.0 reports are an Alert 2; 2.51 – 3.0 are an Alert 3; 2.01 – 2.5 are an Alert 4; and those states with 2.0 or lower are rated an Alert 5.
Please remember that most UFO sighting can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes