There isn’t much information given on these videos, but they are interesting. They were posted by YouTuber Quang Tran on January 30. The only information provided is that they were taken in Fort Mill, South Carolina, which is just south of Charlotte.
The first video is short and shows a bright object flying over the nearby houses during the early twilight hours. It stops and hovers, then descends straight down and begins to blink at regular intervals. In the second video, it is darker out and the object appears to be back. The object is moving to the left, but then turns back to the right. It stops and hovers again, and then quickly descends at an angle back towards the spot it seemed to land in the first video. In the second video a commercial airlines also flies overhead.
The video could be of a drone of some sort. It is very high, and has a very bright light that can turn on and off at intervals, but recent drone videos have shown that these things can do some really impressive things.
The first video is below. The second, which is more interesting, can be seen at the top of the story.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility