San Antonio’s KENS channel 5 news has posted a story on their website about a UFO video captured in the skies over San Antonio on August 10, 2013. The man who took the video, Mario Vallejo, calls the object a “UFO orb,” and says he sees them often.
Vallejo told KENS 5, “To me it’s an orb, and I’ve been seeing these things a lot around here. I really don’t know what they are? Maybe a drone?”
Vallejo posted the video on YouTube on August 11, and says in the description that he uses a method called “Skyfishing” to capture the UFO. He describes this technique as “leaving a video camera recording with some reference points, then reviewing later..In hopes of capturing something out of the ordinary.”
He says the object was traveling southwest at a low altitude. He believes the tree tops in the foreground serve as a reference point to estimate the elevation of the object.
Vallejo says, “In my opinion this Orb is clearly not an aircraft or weather balloons/satellite. Orb was traveling low altitude and on its own power not blown by the wind.”
Not everyone agrees. Many of the commenters on the KENS 5 and YouTube websites are not impressed with the video and are suggesting that the object is a plane, helicopter, drone, or a weather balloon. Many are also noting that the grainy quality of the video makes it impossible to determine what the object is, and that it does not warrant being considered as anything more than something mundane.
Whatever your opinion, Vallejo, who also runs the website SAUFOTX: UFOs over San Antonio, Texas, has a kind word for everyone. In the tradition of Southern hospitality he thanks everyone for sharing their opinions.
You can share your opinion on Vallejo’s UFO video with us below. We’d be much obliged.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019