A YouTuber named ETSkywatch has filmed a video using night vision of four lights in a triangular formation that zoomed over his house on the evening of August 25, 2013. The witness, who lives in San Juan Capistrano, California, says Orange County is a UFO hotspot.
According to his website, Extraterrestrial Skywatch, his goal is to communicate with enlightened extraterrestrial beings using CE-5 protocols. The CE-5 protocols were developed by a man named Steven Greer, who believes he has used these protocols to call in UFOs and extraterrestrials. He holds special training expeditions to teach the protocols that cost $2500 for newbies, and $995 to $1250 for those who have already been through the training. You can find out more about his expeditions and workshops at his Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) website.
ETSkywatch has other night vision videos, but the one above is the most popular. He also recently posted a video with photographs taken by an 11 year old boy with a cell phone. The boy is the son of a friend of ETSkywatch who took the pictures in Laguna Niguel, California. The boy was able to get two pictures of the object before it disappeared.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes