Normally UFOs are spotted in the sky. However, the U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum in Titusville, Florida, caught a UFO on video inside of the museum on their surveillance camera.
A mysterious orb was caught flying around on two separate occasions in a room full of artifacts from the Mercury and Gemini space programs. A recently as May 15, an orb was caught flying through the room, moving out of the frame of the camera, and then coming back into view.
Charlie Mars, the president of the U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum, told WKMG News, “We can’t explain it, nor can the (person) who put in the system for us.”
Some of the staff of the museum believe that the objects could be floating dust balls. However, Mars says both times the orbs were caught on video, the lights and the air conditioners were off. He has another idea,
Mars told WKMG, “There were many items in here that were brought in by people who are no longer with us. They could be coming back to check on it.”
Mars says it would not be the first time they have experienced unexplainable activity since moving into the 100-year-old building in which the currently reside.
“We have had a number of things like that have occurred over the past 10 to 12 years that we don’t have an explanation for and we do love speculating about it,” said Mars.
Having unexplained phenomena occur in the building doesn’t scare Mars. He welcomes it.
Mars says, “We love having something come in that is unexplainable, and it gives us a chance to interchange with each other and talk about what it will possibly be.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019