In late August of 1976, 11-year-old Hiroshi Tsutsui of Himeji City, Japan, and two of his friends were playing near his home when they spotted a dark object moving towards them in the sky.
Hiroshi captured four color photos of the object as it silently flew overhead.
This was the not the first time they witnessed this object. A month prior it was seen and photos were attempted, but they were unable to get the exposure correct.
The photos came to light when an employee in a photo shop noticed the strange pictures while going through processing and made a note to call the photographer.
He also contacted a UFO research organization and advised them of the photos and the photographer.
An examination of the photographs by photo experts failed to show any evidence of fraud. The object progression in the series of images is consistent and it grows in size as it approaches until a definite structured form is visible.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview