According to CNN in Jerusalem, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have reportedly shot down an unidentified flying object over a nuclear plant in Dimona. The plant is part of the Negev Nuclear Research Center, a classified area believed to be used for nuclear weapons production.
Jets were scrambled when the object was detected in the no-fly zone, and although it was shot down, the IDF reports that the debris has yet to be found. They believe it is possible that the object was a party balloon; however there have been media reports that it was a motorized object.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes