An Ohio witness in Shelby County reported watching a low flying, black, triangle-shaped UFO that silently moved overhead, according to testimony in Case 76700 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside assembling a kid’s swimming pool at 8:40 p.m. on May 27, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I saw a black object coming towards my backyard that was flying close,” the witness stated. “I thought it was a motorized glider.”
As the object moved over the witnesses’ yard, he realized it was not a motorized glider.
“My son asked,‘Dad, what is that?’ I said,‘I have no idea of what it is.’ I said it’s an alien. The object made no noise. It was black.”
The witness asked his kids to go inside and get his wife.
“I really have no idea of what it is. I told my parents the next day I saw a weird object in the sky. The object was just floating in the sky and going northwest.”
The witness report indicates the object was moving less than 500 feet overhead. Ohio Field Investigator Joseph Pavlansky is investigating.
Shelby County is in west-central Ohio, with a population of 49,423. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis