Science Channel is premiering a new show that will investigate bizarre phenomena.
A press release from the network explains, “From mysterious disappearances and UFO encounters, to unidentified fanged predators and reported curses, The Unexplained Files investigates actual, inexplicable occurrences that have confounded scientists and inspired legends.”
Focused on evidence, the show will highlight a broad variety of strange incidents, and will utilize various relevant experts to explore these mysteries. For example, the third episode of this series will explore the animal mutilation phenomenon, and will feature paranormal investigator and animal mutilation expert Chuck Zukowski.
The Unexplained Files hosted a panel at San Diego Comic Con this summer to promote the show. The panel was moderated by Huffington Post Weird News editor Buck Wolf, and included Chuck Zukowski, Professor Chandra Wickramasinghe, and Dr. Phyllis Canion.
The show’s website describes, “All of these mysterious phenomena come from credible sources and are accompanied either with some form of primary evidence or multiple witnesses, whose trembling accounts take us on a mysterious journey that ends truly unexplained. In this bizarre, but factual world we discover that seeking explanations often leads to even more compelling questions.”
The Unexplained Files premieres on Wednesday, August 28 on Science Channel.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission