Hundreds of witnesses have reported seeing strange lights in the sky above Elista, the capital of Russia’s southern Republic of Kalmykia. The lights have been described by some a triangle of rotating circles, while others have described the lights as looking like two circles rotating clockwise and counter-clockwise. The lights have apparently appeared every ten days during the month of December. But local journalists think the lights are simply spotlights over a shopping center, though they are not sure.
Open Minds has reported on several stories from Kalmykia in the past, primarily due to the former president of the republic, Kirsan Ilyumzhinov, who claims to have met with extraterrestrial beings back in 1997.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP