An Oregon witness at Eugene reported watching and photographing a dark sphere UFO just above the tree line on an adjacent property, according to testimony in Case 71227 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was looking out a kitchen window facing east when a dark object was first noticed above the tree line over a neighbor’s backyard at 9:24 a.m. on October 6, 2015.
“I had just enough time to get my camera and caught several in-focus images of a dark sphere or something round and dark,” the witness stated.“I was standing in the sliding glass doorway when I photographed the dark object before it moved behind a tree and I lost sight of the object.”
The case is under investigation by Oregon MUFON Assistant State Director Keith Rowell.
Eugene is the second largest city in Oregon and the county seat of Lane County, population 160,552. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes