The Science Channel has partnered up with the International UFO Congress in Scottsdale to screen episodes of their new UFO TV show Close Encounters, which features some of the conference’s speakers. The screenings are free and open to the public, and are meant to help promote the Science Channel’s Are We Alone month in March.
According to the Science Channel, Are We Alone month is focused on the “search for answers to bold new questions about mankind’s search for extraterrestrial life.”
That makes Close Encounters a perfect fit. The show examines some of the most credible and mysterious UFO sightings ever to be investigated. The show’s website says, “These are the stories that have captivated experts and researchers’ imaginations.”
Some of the experts featured in the show will be speaking at the UFO Congress. These screenings will be the first chance for American audiences to see the show. Close Encounters will premiere on the Science Channel on March 4.
- Documentary on alien implants convinces filmmaker topic not so crazy
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Roswell alien autopsy: A summary of the truth behind the video that shocked the world
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Famous alien autopsy film confession reignites debate
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019