A New York witness at North Creek reported watching and photographing three bright spheres slowly moving at the tree level, according to June 10, 2014, testimony in Case 56984 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness noticed lights in the sky at 2:02 a.m. on June 4, 2014, and stepped outside for a better look.
“I saw movement,” the witness stated, “three bright lights in the distance coming across the mountain from the southeast.”
The witness quickly stepped inside to retrieve a cell phone, set it to record video (seen above), and moved back outside.
“The objects were now the size of basketballs and kept getting larger. I aimed the camera at the first object, could not capture all three at the same time, and was able to get five seconds, and then the recorder stopped.”
The witness stepped back inside, reset the phone to capture still images, and then stepped back outside again and was able to capture the other two objects.
“I sat unbelieving and mesmerized for about 10 minutes. Then the first orb began to move closer and downward. I was convinced it was headed at me. Suddenly another dimmer, comet-like (had a tail) object streaked in near the orb towards the Earth. Both passed out of view around the edge of the house.”
The witness then began to focus on the other two orb-like objects.
“They were slowly moving down across the mountain, through the trees about 50-100 yards away. The one on the left sunk below my vision. The one on the right passed through the trees while descending. This caused it to appear to be blinking. I finally lost sight of it.”
The witness went back inside and a few minutes later sent a Facebook message to his daughters. The timestamp on that message is 2:21 a.m.
North Creek is a hamlet in the Adirondack Park, in the town of Johnsburg, in Warren County, NY. Johnsburg has a population of 2,450. New York MUFON is investigating. New York has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. New York had 31 UFO reports in May 2014 – the 3rd highest reporting state – while California had 102 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP