Steve McDaniel is a founder and lead software developer of Sky Hub. Sky Hub is a community of volunteers that is dedicated to developing UAP/UFO Tracking software that enables users to deploy Sky Hub Trackers to help research the UFO/UAP Phenomenon. Steve has over 20 years of technical experience over a wide range of industries. Seventeen plus years of experience includes software development, reverse engineering, windows/linux kernel development and developing highly distributed systems. Several years of experience using a variety of debugging tools, profiling tools, and software assurance tools. Spent 5 years in Naval Intelligence and total of 16 years in the Intelligence Community.
Steve was also the one to discover the UAP report request by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence in the Intelligence Authorization Act for 2021. We will discuss how McDaniel found this information and how it relates to his software driven search for UAP information. We’ll also get his observations and perspectives on recent UFO news.
For more information about Sky Hub visit: SkyHub.org
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission