Robert Powell has a BS in Chemistry and is a former collegiate debater. He has 28 years’ experience in engineering management in the semiconductor industry. While working at Advanced Micro Devices he took numerous internal courses related to device physics, design of experiments, and statistical analysis. He helped Advanced Micro Devices develop its first flash memory technology that is used in today’s flash cards for cameras, PCs, video cameras, and other products. His experience includes managing a state-of-the-art chemistry laboratory and managing a Research and Development group that worked on nanotechnology using atomic force microscopes, near-field optical microscopy, and other techniques. Robert is also a co-holder of four patents related to nanotechnology.
Robert Powell is a Board member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU). He was the Director of Research at MUFON from 2007-2017 and created MUFON’s Science Review Board in 2012. Robert is one of two authors of the detailed radar/witness report on the “Stephenville Lights” as well as the SCU reports “UAP: 2013 Aguadilla, Puerto Rico” and “A Forensic Analysis of Navy Carrier Strike Group Eleven’s Encounter with an Anomalous Aerial Vehicle”. Robert is also a member of the Society for Scientific Exploration, the UFODATA project, and the National Space Society. Robert is active with FOIA requests to various government organizations to obtain information on historical cases and is a co-author of a book published in July 2012: UFOs and Government: A Historical Inquiry. Robert currently resides in Austin, Texas.
Find out more about the SCU and download Robert’s reports at www.explorescu.org.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video (LIVE videos are open to the public for a few days after they are recorded).
Patreon members can listen to this episode here (Pod People Subscribers), or watch it here (Intergalactic Planetary Subscribers). Follow us on Patreon or social media to find out when you can join the Rojas Reports LIVE to join in on the conversation! Times vary due to availability of guests.
Podbean subscribers can listen here.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview