Often people will ask me, “If there are so many UFOs, why aren’t astronomers seeing them?” They are! In fact, astronomers have been some of the most influential advocates for the serious study of UFOs. We review some of these sightings and the incredible contributions astronomers have made to the study of UFOs.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
Patreon members can listen to this episode here (Pod People Subscribers), or watch it here (Intergalactic Planetary Subscribers) and join interviews and other livestream events LIVE to interact with Alejandro and guests!
Podbean subscribers can listen here.
Links to some of the books and info I referenced:
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview