Often people will ask me, “If there are so many UFOs, why aren’t astronomers seeing them?” They are! In fact, astronomers have been some of the most influential advocates for the serious study of UFOs. We review some of these sightings and the incredible contributions astronomers have made to the study of UFOs.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
Patreon members can listen to this episode here (Pod People Subscribers), or watch it here (Intergalactic Planetary Subscribers) and join interviews and other livestream events LIVE to interact with Alejandro and guests!
Podbean subscribers can listen here.
Links to some of the books and info I referenced:
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave