Bryan Bender is a senior national correspondent for Politico, where he has also served as the defense and space editor. He was one of the journalists who, in December 2017, broke the news regarding a secretive UFO program in the Pentagon. Since then, Bryan has broken stories regarding the Navy updating its UFO reporting procedures, and UFO briefings held for congress. He was also one of the first in mainstream journalism to write about the latest breaking news that the Senate Intelligence Committee is requesting for more information regarding what the military and other agencies know about UFOs.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission