ETs and Religion: How the belief in extraterrestrial life has influenced religions and inspired new ones.
It is often said that if we found intelligent extraterrestrial life, religions would be devastated. However, most religions already discuss extraterrestrial life, and have for hundreds of years. In this presentation we discuss the many ways alien life has been addressed by the world’s major religions, and how they are currently dealing with this issue. We also look at studies which reveal insight into how religious leaders, those who participate in religion, and those who do not, might react when it is finally confirmed that intelligent extraterrestrial life exists. Finally, we look to the future and how the belief in extraterrestrial intelligence is inspiring the creation of new religions.
This is a presentation by Alejandro Rojas.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019