Prof. Knuth (http://knuthlab.org/) is an Associate Professor in the Department of Physics at the University at Albany (SUNY) and is the Editor-in-Chief of the journal Entropy (MDPI). He is a former NASA computer scientist having worked for four years at NASA Ames Research Center in the Intelligent Systems Division designing artificial intelligence algorithms for data analysis in both astrophysics and Earth science. He has 25 years of experience in applying Bayesian and maximum entropy methods to the design of machine learning algorithms for data analysis applied to the physical sciences. His current research interests include the search for and characterization of extrasolar planets, quantum information, signal processing, and autonomous robotics. He has published over 100 peer-reviewed scientific papers and has been invited to give over 80 presentations in 14 countries. Prof. Knuth is the Vice President of Science and Technology for UAPx (http://uapexpedition.org/) and a member of the Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU, https://www.explorescu.org/) where he is working to scientifically study UAPs. He is one of the first scientists to publish a peer-reviewed scientific paper on the flight characteristics of UAPs.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video (LIVE videos are open to the public for a few days after they are recorded).
Patreon members can listen to this episode here (Pod People Subscribers), or watch it here (Intergalactic Planetary Subscribers). Follow us on Patreon or social media to find out when you can join the Rojas Reports LIVE to join in on the conversation! Times vary due to availability of guests.
Podbean subscribers can listen here.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019