A Georgia witness at Cumming recalled a UFO event from 2013 where a black, rectangular-shaped object was seen flying low and blocking out the stars, according to testimony in Case 75213 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside talking on a cell phone about 2:15 a.m. on November 4, 2013, on a clear night with good weather when something unusual was noticed in the night sky.
“I noticed first off – the fact I could not see any stars in an area,” the witness stated.“The fact I could see some stars, but in an area I could not see any – it did not seem right at all.”
The witness was puzzled as to why some of the sky was blocked from seeing the stars.
“I did not think at that moment I was looking at anything. I kept looking and then realized when the end of this ‘area’ was, then allowing me to see the stars. At that moment I realized something was in front of me and it was large. I could then see the size due to the area I could not see.”
At this point, the witness was very close to the object.
“It was black but not shiny, but not a dull surface. It was approximately three stories tall, approximately 300 feet long, and approximately 75 feet wide. It traveled from north to south. I saw the entire west side of the craft. I did not see the front at all. I could see part of the back end, but limited due to the dark color craft at night time.”
The witness was able to see lights on the bottom of the craft.
“I did not notice the bottom of the craft until it was a light blue/white or white/light blue light. It was a softer than normal LED light. This light appeared to run the width of the craft. The height of the bottom of the craft to the ground was approximately 15 feet above the trees. I did notice that the trees did not move. When I realized there was a large craft not very far from me, I did not move. I knew that this was not anything I had seen, heard of or thought should be flying!”
The witness did not understand what was being seen.
“It did not make any sense that it could be moving. It looked heavy and not a way to stay in the air, no wings, etc. With no sound at all, it did bother me that I was in possible danger when I saw the light. It was only traveling approximately 2 mph and continued south until I could not see it any longer. I did not want to follow the craft down the road. I didn’t want the craft to notice me and I figured it could leave fast if need be. I can show you the exact spot I was sitting, where the craft was – I will never forget that.”
Cumming is a city in Forsyth County, Georgia, population 5,430. The report was filed with MUFON on March 15, 2016. Georgia MUFON Chief Investigator Mark C. Ausmus is investigating. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility