A Wyoming witness at Riverton reported seeing a bright blue flash followed by a blue-colored, rectangular-shaped UFO near the ground level on his property that eventually rose up and shot off into the distance, according to testimony in Case 71241 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness telephoned the report directly to MUFON Headquarters. The witness lives on a 32-acre parcel with no close neighbors. The witness was outside looking for satellites at the time of the encounter on April 15, 2015.
“Witness saw a very, very bright, blue-ish flash,” according to the report. “This was the brightest flash he has ever seen. The flash became a very, very bright blue-ish rectangle hovering near the ground on his property.”
The witness described the object.
“The rectangle was larger on the top than on the bottom. It seemed to have a flap on the top that rolled back and forth, very slowly. It was about six feet tall, five feet wide on the top and about three and-a-half feet wide towards the bottom. It seemed to be about 300 feet at the most from the witness.”
The object then began to move.
“The witness watched the rectangle as it moved north over his tool shed and then started rising up and shot up in the sky and disappeared.”
The witness reflected back on the experience.
“The witness was not scared, but more amazed at what he saw. He feels like ‘they’ were almost playing with him. The witness thinks the craft may have been bigger than the bright rectangle he saw. He seemed blinded by the brightness of the rectangle, like an open window in the dark – so he couldn’t see the features or shape of the craft.”
The witness explored the area the following day.
“The next day, the witness checked for tracks or any disturbance on his property and found none. No animals were harmed or injured. The witness has traveled all over the world and has never seen anything like this before.”
Riverton is a city in Fremont County, WY, population 10,615.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes