History packed the first season of Project Blue Book full of nods to real-life UFO events.
I am super excited about this compilation of many of the UFO references in the first season of History’s Project Blue Book series. Not only do I cover the main cases covered, but also many of the hints to other cases peppered throughout the show. I also include links to the real Project Blue Book files and sources for other cases.
See the article in Den of Geek: Project Blue Book Easter Egg and Reference Guide
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview