At the Midwest Farm Show in La Crosse, Wisconsin yesterday, Greub delivered a presentation on crop circles. He admitted that some crop circles are obviously created by pranksters, including “one group, especially, that’s kind of organized and they go out (creating crop circles) for the sport of it.”According to La Crosse Tribune, Greub became fascinated with crop circles in the late 1970 and early 1980s. But last year was his first time visiting the mysterious circles, when he joined a tour group led by crop circle researcher Barbara Lamb that visited eight circles in England.
Greub will give a repeat performance of his crop circle presentation today at the Midwest Farm Show.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes