Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Stonehill is a UFO researcher and author with a focus on Russian Ufology. He is the author ofThe Soviet UFO Files (1998), Paranormal Mysteries of Eurasia (2010), and co-author of several books with Philip Mantle. His latest book is titled Russia’s USO Secrets: Unidentified Submersible Objects in Russian and International Waters.
It has often been said that we know more about the surface of the Moon than we do about the world’s seas and oceans. The study of USOs (Unidentified Submersible Objects) is a case in point. For years, strange phenomena have been reported by people at sea, especially by navies around the globe. Although many of the USO files of the Soviet and Russian Navy remain secret, some have become available due to the painstaking efforts of dedicated researchers.
To purchase the book visit: www.richarddolanpress.com
To read Paul’s articles on OpenMinds.tv UFO News, visit: www.openminds.tv/author/paul
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview