Open Minds UFO Radio: Paul Dean is an Australian who has been uncovering U.S. military secrets via the Freedom of Information Act. Although the U.S. government claims they have not been investigating UFOs since the close of the U.S. Air Force’s official UFO study, Project Blue Book, government records show otherwise. What has been difficult to track is who is collecting these reports and where are they going?
Even during the Project Blue Book years, the USAF claimed the reports demonstrating a threat to national security where going elsewhere. In Australia, along with a colleague in the U.K., Dean has been following the thread to find out where the files are going and what organizations are receiving these files.
For more about Paul’s work, visit: ufos-documenting-the-evidence.blogspot.com.au
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview