An Oak Park, IL, witness shooting video of a storm cloud caught something else on camera he could not identify, according to testimony in Case 68838 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I was shooting video of a storm cloud emitting heat lightning from our back porch,” the witness stated. “When I viewed the video I saw a streak of light that I cannot explain or rationalize.”
The witness slowed the video speed down and shoed it to friends – who could not identify what the light was. Someone recommended the witness pass the video along to MUFON.
“The orb appears 11 seconds in.”
The object looks like a bright orb and is moving in a downward motion as though it’s moving toward the ground level.
Illinois MUFON State Director Sam Maranto and Assistant State Director Roger Laurella are investigating. The witness report was filed on July 31, 2015.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility