An Oak Park, IL, witness shooting video of a storm cloud caught something else on camera he could not identify, according to testimony in Case 68838 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
“I was shooting video of a storm cloud emitting heat lightning from our back porch,” the witness stated. “When I viewed the video I saw a streak of light that I cannot explain or rationalize.”
The witness slowed the video speed down and shoed it to friends – who could not identify what the light was. Someone recommended the witness pass the video along to MUFON.
“The orb appears 11 seconds in.”
The object looks like a bright orb and is moving in a downward motion as though it’s moving toward the ground level.
Illinois MUFON State Director Sam Maranto and Assistant State Director Roger Laurella are investigating. The witness report was filed on July 31, 2015.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission