A New Jersey witness at Monroe Township reported watching and videotaping two bright lights in the sky that appeared to be connected by a black bar, according to testimony in Case 67881 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The reporting witness was getting out of her car when her daughter pointed out a “weird object” in the sky at 9:33 p.m. on June 29, 2015.
“So I looked up at the sky and saw a large, bright, white light attached to a smaller bright light that appeared to be a black bar attaching them,” the witness stated.“It appeared to be low and hovering.”
The two witnesses did not stay until the object moved away.
“Me and my daughter eventually left after taking pictures and video and I did not observe it leaving. We were feeling anxious and surprised to see something like that.”
New Jersey Field Investigator Glenn Green investigated for MUFON and closed the case as an Unknown.
“The pictures were actually above average,” Green wrote in his report.“The fact that they calmly walked back into their house when the object was in full hover outside was telling. I am ruling out a glider being towed because it was at night. The angle of the object, which was very low and not moving, tends to rule out a satellite. This one is an Unknown.”
Monroe Township is a township in Middlesex County, New Jersey, population 39,132. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019