A New Hampshire witness at Lincoln reported watching and videotaping what appeared to be an unknown object following a jet, according to testimony in Case 81792 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was outside reading on a deck at 7 p.m. on April 21, 2016, when the incident occurred.
“I am told that military pilots train in the mountains around where I live and I’ve always enjoyed seeing them fly through,” the witness stated.“This happens all the time. Jets and helicopters are a common sighting. So I naturally saw the jet and did a double take, because there was something following it.”
The witness thought that the object looked strange – possibly something the military built, but not a jet.
“I knew it wasn’t a jet because it was actually right behind one. The jet it was chasing left a long contrail behind it, but the UFO did not. The UFO was gaining on the jet. No helicopter could do that. I was blown away and luckily got out my phone in time to take a video. I watched the object gaining on the jet for about 10 seconds when I lost them in the trees.”
The witness felt excited and anxious at the sighting.
“I felt I had witnessed something very hard to dismiss as a weather balloon or some obvious type of aircraft. Shortly after the jet and object left my range of sight I saw three more jets and one helicopter going the same direction (in my opinion chasing the UFO). I also got another video of those other aircraft. I would like to show the video to an aviation expert and maybe get an explanation. I’m uploading to MUFON hoping for answers.”
New Hampshire MUFON Field Investigator Breann Smith is investigating. Lincoln is a town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, population 1,662. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018