Comedian Jon Stewart has written what he calls “the most sweeping and detailed work about humanity yet put to paper.” The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents EARTH (The Book): A Visitor’s Guide to the Human Race is the lengthy title of this book that Stewart has written to serve as a guidebook to Earth for extraterrestrial visitors in the event that humanity either destroys itself, or, as Steven Hawking has warned, Earth is attacked and humanity is wiped out by a raiding extraterrestrial race.
But can this book really sum up humanity in less than 300 pages? Stewart explains, “A lot of people are a little long-winded in their recounting of human history. We do it all in around 256 pages, with illustrations.”
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart presents EARTH (The Book): A Visitor’s Guide to the Human Race goes on sale today.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018