The town of Montauk is located on the eastern tip of Long Island, New York. It was once home to the now-decommissioned Camp Hero, a former station of the U.S. Air Force. This base is haunted by tales of secret experiments that supposedly took place beneath its surface in the 1970s. These tales are explored in Montauk Chronicles, a new film by Christopher P. Garetano.
The general plot is explained on the film’s website:
Alfred Bielek, Stewart Swerdlow, And Preston Nichols all tell tales of experiments that were conducted on nearly one hundred thousand people over the course of about ten years. Kidnappings, murder, torture, time travel, mind control, and extra terrestrial contact are all said to have occurred at Camp Hero.
Lee Speigel from AOL and Huffington Post recently interviewed the film’s director. Watch the interview here – http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/06/21/montauk-project_n_873959.html#s293831
Montauk Chronicles is scheduled to be released on July 7th, 2011.
Read more about UFO films and celebrity encounters.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis