The witness recorded his video on the morning of Friday, May 11 in Northwest Fresno at approximately 10:45 AM. He describes the object as being in the upper atmosphere, and it remained motionless for thirty minutes while he observed it. The UFO has no identifiable shape, and simply appears to be a bright light in the sky.
Then, at approximately 8:00 PM that same day, KSEE24 photojournalist Richard Morales captured video of a similar-looking shiny object slowly moving through the sky. In this video, people in the background speculate that the object could possibly be a large mylar balloon drifting in the wind.
It is unclear if the objects in these two videos are related. According to witness testimony regarding the first video, it is unlikely that the UFO in that video is a mylar balloon because the object remained in a fixed position for thirty minutes, rather than drifting like a balloon in the second video.
What do you think the objects in these videos are? Share your thoughts with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019