Iron Sky is a Finnish sci-fi comedy (still in production), centered on real-life SS officer Hans Kammler who allegedly achieved significant breakthroughs in antigravity technology towards the end of the war. The film is set up by the back-story of a secret base in the Antarctic, from which the Nazi’s launch their spaceships to establish a military base on the dark side of the moon. The film takes the audience to 2018 where the Nazis are ready to launch their attack on Earth from their lunar base.
Those familiar with UFO history and UFO research are likely aware of the alleged development of UFOs, or flying discs, by the Nazis. But a new report was recently published in the German magazine P.M. claiming the existence of strong evidence supporting the notion that the Nazi’s had an advanced UFO program. The report from P.M. includes statements from eyewitnesses who saw flying saucers in 1944 and 1945 bearing the Iron Cross of the German military.Perhaps the best-known Nazi UFO project was the Schriever-Habermohl project, named for Rudolf Schriever and Otto Habermohl—two engineers who supposedly worked on this project. The initiative purportedly began sometime in the early 1940s, and was a project of Luftwaffe (the German Air Force). By 1944, the project was reportedly taken over by the SS at the direction of General Hans Kammler. Joseph Andreas Epp, another engineer who was involved with this program, supposedly stated that fifteen prototypes were constructed as part of the Schriever-Habermohl project.
To hear more about Nazi involvement with UFO/extraterrestrial technology, watch the video below to see Open Minds aerospace historian Michael Schratt on the History Channel’s UFO Hunters.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission