Morgan is the Florida State Director for the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) and a member of the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU). SCU was the group that investigated the Homeland Security UFO video from Puerto Rico. Currently, Morgan is busy helping coordinate the MUFON Symposium, which will be held in Florida in a month.
In this episode, Morgan and I discuss the speakers for the 2016 MUFON Symposium and related topics. This includes the various projects to gather scientific data on UFOs, including projects that are being spearheaded by Florida MUFON. We talked a bit about the Homeland Security video, and the gathering of researchers during the MUFON Symposium in an effort to coordinate various UFO data collection efforts.
For more about the MUFON Symposium, visit: FloridaMUFON.org
For more about Florida MUFON, visit: MUFON.com
And for more about the Scientific Coalition for Ufology (SCU), visit: ExploreSCU.org
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview